Our very special guest at WaterBear Hangs next Thursday 15th April from 7-9pm is the Managing Director at Toolroom Records, Mr. Stuart Knight.
Stuart Knight established Toolroom in 2003, alongside his DJ/Producer brother Mark Knight. He has shaped Toolroom into one of the leading independent dance companies in the world – launching the careers of some of today’s key electronic music artists in the process. Stuart oversees a staff of twenty at Toolroom HQ in Maidstone, Kent.
At the hang, Stuart will be discussing important music industry related topics such as getting your demo heard and how to approach a record label with our founders Bruce Dickinson and Adam Bushell, and there'll also be a live Q&A session so you can be involved in the conversation!
Sign up for WaterBear Hangs here.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.