Brighton is one of the greatest cities in the UK for music, nightlife and the creative arts. A city by the sea, with WaterBear situated in the very heart of it. And the beach is fantastic too.
Located on the South Coast, Brighton and Hove is one the most exciting places to live, bursting with creativity and famed for its eclectic culture. Brighton is less than one hour from London by train.
As a college run by professional musicians, we know everything about equipment and what kind of gear you need. Drummers learn on acoustic kits, guitarists and bassists plug into their own amps, music producers and electronic artists work with the latest tech and equipment. You’ll also find classic vintage gear alongside modern musical equipment to give you the best of both worlds.
We work closely with a number of local property agencies to help source the best accommodation for you. Brighton is a busy student town, so if you’re coming to WaterBear and need accommodation, let us know as soon as possible and we'll get things moving for you.
Applying for a course at WaterBear is simple, whether it’s a BA (Hons) or master’s. Click the link below to find out all about the application process or, if you’re ready now, just hit the Apply Now button and we’ll be right in touch.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.