The WaterBear Venue is WaterBear’s very own seafront music and club venue. Located right on the beach, this iconic venue was once one of Brighton’s most famous clubs. Now exclusively operated by WaterBear, it’s where we run classes, gigs, events and masterclasses. It’s also a great place for our musicians to socialise, with great coffee and refreshments available, and a licensed bar operating for our calendar of evening events. The Venue is also available to be booked by students for their own gigs and events, and you’ll get regular opportunities to work there too.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.