Steve Hillier is a songwriter with dozens of hits to his name. In the 1990s, he wrote eight of the nine hit singles of his acclaimed dreampop act Dubstar. Since then, Steve has worked with diverse range of artists from ELKKA to Keane, with writing credits on international hit songs from Mark Owen to Karen Mok, to Trentemøller and Flosstradamus. Steve is also DJ who has held nightclub residencies across Europe and is a university lecturer with eighteen years' experience writing and teaching degree courses.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.