Pete is a highly-respected drummer and educator, having worked with the likes of Republica, Guthrie Govan (The Aristocrats), Billy Sheehan, and Keith Emerson. He’s also known for a twenty-year-plus tenure as a content creator for Rhythm magazine. Widely regarded as one of the UK’s leading drummers and educators, Pete has also authored several successful drum books, written pieces for Trinity College and was recently nominated in the ‘Best Educator’ category in Rhythm Magazine’s online reader’s poll. Pete was also the CD Editor for Rhythm magazine, overseeing the filming, editing and creation of content used by thousands of drummers every month.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.