Hannah is a versatile vocalist, writer, performer and mentor. Her music covers a broad range of styles and settings, from cosy ballads to hypnotising trip-hop and hard-hitting metal festival performances. She is front-woman and top-line writer for Bledig, a cinematic trip-hop trio, and released her first album as a solo artist, Regifted Vol.1, in 2021. Hannah is also the special guest vocalist for metal covers band FrogLeap, featuring on notable releases including Toto’s ‘Africa’ and ‘Dance Monkey’, amassing over 90 million views. She also performs live with the FrogLeap band for their European tours and festivals. Other projects include guest vocals with Scottish heavy metal band Bleed From Within, and backing vocals for Nadine Shah. Hannah is also a demonstrator for many vocal effects products including Universal Audio, TC-Helicon, Roland and Boss, and a guest presenter for Anderton’s TV, Thomann and WaterBear and has appeared on several music podcasts, gameshows and masterclasses. She has also developed a popular vocal course for Musicisum, an award-winning music education website with over 50,000 students in 150 countries.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.