With two decades of experience in the music industry, Claire has fully established herself in the underground house & techno scene as a producer, songwriter, label owner, DJ and vocalist. She has written and produced tracks on some of the world's biggest electronic labels such as Crosstown Rebels, Armada and Anjunadeep, achieving a wealth of radio play including an essential new tune on Pete Tong’s Radio 1 show and millions of streams on YouTube and Spotify. As well as holding residencies at major clubs like Ministry of Sound and Egg London, she has built a strong international presence and has spent the last five years touring the world including USA, India, Australia and South Africa. Claire also runs her own brand Constant Circles, consisting of a record label, events company, music and arts blog and a globally broadcasted radio show.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.