It was incredibly hard to pick out just one recipient for the Royal Blood scholarship. The standard of entry was exceptionally high and the number of deserving musicians was astounding.
We are proud to announce the musician who will receive the Royal Blood scholarship 2020 is Avery Green.
We were incredibly impressed and moved by the way Avery has overcome some very difficult hurdles in life through optimism, resilience and sheer hard work. He is a highly accomplished musician, and we look forward to helping him discover his own future in music.
Many thanks to all who applied - we thoroughly enjoyed listening to your music and watching through the links. So much talent to be celebrated.
WaterBear and Royal Blood
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.