WaterBear are very excited to announce the opportunity for students to support Chinchilla, Girli & Lily Knott whilst they perform as part of the WaterBear Freshers week. See below for more information on the event and how to apply.
In addition to this sensational line-up, we are opening the opportunity for all our current and new BA & MA students to apply to support on this show.
Applications are open to all current online, onsite, and new 2022 students. If you would like the chance to support Chinchilla and Lily Knott, please read below on how to apply.
- Email [email protected] (make sure the subject line or the email mentions the band you are applying to support)
- Specify the course and the degree you’re studying/about to study
- Include your EPK (containing press pics, bio, links to 3 recorded tracks)
- Include a paragraph no longer than 100 words on why you think you should be chosen
- You MUST be available to perform on Friday 16th September
- At least 1 member of your band should be currently studying or just about to study at WaterBear. Proof may be requested before your application is considered.
- All members of the band MUST be over 18 by September 12th, 2022.
- Applications close on August 19th, 2022 at midnight
- Winner will be required to make a promotional video about this opportunity for WaterBear socials.
We look forward to receiving your entries, good luck!
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.