Wellbeing, and the health and happiness of our students is more important than anything. We have a commitment to smaller class sizes, one-to-one mentoring, and ongoing support services to make sure nothing gets in the way of you achieving your goals. We have a variety of different support services and activities designed to offer help and guidance across a range of issues that you may face during your time as a student. These include:
· Pastoral support
· Wellbeing and mindfulness
· Physical and mental health and fitness
· Academic and learning support
· Study skills
· Assessment guidance
· Funding and finance
· Career support and guidance
· Social events and activities
We also offer a broad range of supporting materials and advice via our virtual learning environment, which is always accessible. And the team of professional support staff at WaterBear are always on hand to help.
- ‘Water bear’ is the common name for a Tardigrade.
- Tardigrades are micro creatures, found everywhere on earth.
- They are the most resilient creatures known.
- They can survive and adapt to their surroundings, even in outer space.
- Their resilience and ability to adapt and survive inspires us in everything we do. We love them.