This coming 22nd and 23rd July, WaterBear will be holding a 2 day songwriting camp in the heart of Brighton at our seafront venue and studio facilities. In this camp you will be writing, arranging and networking with fellow songwriters, guided by some of the most successful writers in the UK including Sacha Skarbeck (James Blunt, Adele, Miley Cyrus), Chris Leonard (James Bay, Ed Sheeran, McFly), and Hannah Boulton (Bledig, Frogleap).
In addition, you will be performing your original material with a live house band, MD’d by Dale Davis (Amy Winehouse), in front of an audience at the end of the 2 days. Not only is this available for musicians at WaterBear, but The WaterBear Songwriting Factory will have 2 special slots reserved for anyone who doesn’t currently study with WaterBear.
If you’re a songwriter and interested in applying to be a part of this free, 2 day exclusive camp, then please follow the below instructions.
Please email email@example.com with the following information;
• In 100-200 words, please provide a short paragraph telling us why attending The WaterBear Song writing Factory would benefit you.
We want you to bring ideas along with you to the camp, so it’s really important that you’re prepared. Please prepare ideas for your tracks (this could be subject matter, song titles, chord charts, drum loops, tempos and feels).
• Applications will close on Friday 18th June
• Please do not apply if you’re unavailable on 22nd and 23rd July
• A panel of industry professionals will have the final say on successful applications
• If successful, you will receive an email on Friday 25th June